UrFitPal.com is a health, fitness and wellbeing related blogging website.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE OUR SERVICES.
Who Can Use Our Website
As we do not ask or save your age ever to read our articles, we assume that you are over 18 years or older of age.
As a parent, if you think your kids (under 18) had access to our website and share their name and email addresses and you wanted to remove that information from our server, then please write to us [email protected].
Content Rights and Ownership
All content published or available through UrFitPal.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, concepts, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials appearing on or emanating to and/or from the Services, as well as their overall design and appearance (the “Content”) is owned, controlled or licensed by or to UrFitPal.com and is protected by intellectual property rights by laws. Content also includes any Content that visitors (including you) provide or/and guest posts from authors or make available through our Site (“Client Content”). At the same time, we respect our guest authors and we disclose that they are that content writer.
All our contents are non-transferable and copying is not acceptable without our permission. We are protected by DMCA. You can only share/link our content through our content-sharing services on our website to any social platform.
You Must Agree that you will not:
Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any text/image/content through UrFitPal.com that:
(i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
(ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
(iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
(iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
(v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
(vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or
(vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
Along with these, you have to agree our commenting rules on blog posts can be found later in this document.
Again You must agree that you will not (do following activities):
- Use, display or copy any individual element used within our website UrFitPal.com name, any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page on our Site or in the Services, without UrFitPal.com’s express written consent;
- Attempt to probe, scan, temper or test the vulnerability of any UrFitPal.com’s system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by UrFitPal.com or any of UrFitPal.com’s providers or any other third party (including another Client) to protect the Website, or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any Client, host or network, including, without limitation, intentionally posting or transmitting to or through the Services or the Site any file that contains a virus, bug, worm, Trojan horse, disabling device or any other contaminating or destructive feature;
- Attempt to access or search this website or Content or download Content from this website through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by UrFitPal.com or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation through our Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from this website.
We respect and follow GDPR, CCPA or any other country’s internet information related laws. So, we also expect that you should respect and follow any applicable law or regulation.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to write us at [email protected].
About Guest Post
We welcome any fitness, health, nutrition, Diet and wellness related guest post that is relevant to our website. If your content is published on our website, you are solely responsible for all of your information, you provide, in that content. We (at UrFitPal.com) are not responsible for any information provided by our guest post writers.
If you have any concerns with any of the information in any posted articles you can share with us via comments or write to us directly to [email protected]. If possible and whether appropriate we will remove or request our writer to alter it.
Please see our Health and medical disclaimers to learn more about posting a comment or article.
In short, we love comments that provide some value to the topic or debate. Unrelated and offensive comments will be removed and that user’s account may be blocked.
Below is a list of do’s and don’ts when commenting on any blog post on UrFitPal.com. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected] .
- Do use your real name – Our commenters and we would like to address you by your real name. It also appears less spammy than using some generic keyword or phrase as your comment name. we also don’t allow the use of company or brand names to be used as comment name, as often these also contain keywords.
- Do not link to unrelated or inappropriate sites – When leaving your website URL, please make sure that it is to a related website or blog. You may also link to your social media channel if you wish to, however, please be aware that users may see your profile if they click on the link. If you’re sensitive about your privacy, please don’t do this.
- Do not place links in the comment field – Please do not insert unrelated links into the comment field. These will be removed and your comment may be deleted. Only related links to that blog post will be accepted.
- Do limit and censor your use of offensive words – Feel free to express yourself, your thoughts, and beliefs in your own words, but please limit and censor your use of offensive words. For example, f**k, sh*t, or cr*p written like this may be OK. Other more offensive and sensitive words are not fine and should not be used. Use your better senses here, please.
- Respect other commenters – Please do not get personal, discriminate or offend anyone’s beliefs, religions, or political views. Use your common sense and respect everyone who is here.