UrFitPal.com is a blogging website. Owners of this website intend to share their experiences and authentic literature through blog articles. They wish to serve their website’s visitors with other services like email marketing, informed news, product suggestions, etc. For this reason, they may collect some personal information from their visitors directly (email), via cookies or via some third-party service providers (like google, amazon, adverts and some other affiliate websites).
Owner and Data Controller
Owner’s contact email: [email protected]
What we collect
We will collect and store the following information through this website (only with your consent):
- First and/or last name. (via Contact page forms, Email signup popups/forms, Blog comment form, Feedback/testimonial form
- Email address and/or telephone number, and/or Skype ID, and/or blog or website URL. (via Contact forms, Email signup forms, Blog comment form.)
- Website audience information, and/or blog or website URL, preferences. (via the Blog comment form.)
- Demographic information such as GeoLocation (country, region, and city), IP address, browser/device, preferences, and interests. (via Google Analytics, Email signup forms.)
- Referral information such as website address, industry, company, etc. (via Google Analytics, Email signup forms.)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service.
Below you will find a list of the things we may store and use your personal data for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Email communication.
- We may use the information you provide to improve our services.
- We may occasionally send you promotional email newsletters about our and/or affiliate products, services, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the ‘name’ and ’email address’ which you have provided us.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes (E.g. Case studies, Expert round-up posts, Reader feedback). We will ONLY ever contact you via email for this.
- We may use the information you provide to customize our website according to your interests and needs.
- We will NEVER sell, distribute or lease your personal information(email address and names) with any third party unless we are required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data remains fully secured when visiting our website.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures (a secure connection) to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please ensure that when you are visiting our website or filling out any submission forms, click on a referral button, or click an ad, the URL starts with the Secure HTTPS Protocol. (See lock icon on your browser, just before the website name.).
DDoS activated from server-side so that unwanted login attack will not occur that saves our website.
Our website also has security plugins that help us save our data from the data breach. All these security measures are taken on good faith, but as you know the internet is not a 100% safe place.
Cookies are small files stored in clients browser/computer hard drive. More on cookies found here.
As soon as you open this website for the first time, we present cookie information with various cookie options.
By default, all Cookies are enabled for giving full services for our visitors. Cookies can be disabled at any time; the page will reload shortly after. If you’d like to learn more, click the learn more link in the consent options bar.
Cookies helps us to measure and analyze: website traffic and visitor behaviour as a result visitor can experience best visit (performance-wise).
Cookies allow web services to respond to you as an “individual”.
The web services can tailor its operations to your needs by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We only use this information for ‘statistical analysis purposes’.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any sensitive information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
If you do not wish for this to happen, please DO NOT click on any links or banners that you see on this website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better user experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
If for any reason you decide that you do not like cookies, you can simply change your browser settings even after you’ve accepted them.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website, content, and offers.
Third-party tracking (Do-Not-Track)
It is important to know that we do not have any do not track header/system in our website or from our hosting provider. In this situation, you can follow the below information:
Google and various other websites that are listed below can track you through our website as we use their services for social media, usage analysis, behavior tracking, and infrastructure purposes.
Google participates in the NIA opt-out program. You can visit this link to no longer be tracked by Google and Google properties such as Google Plus.
You can also visit the following sites to read their privacy policies and how they track individuals across the web:
Also, there are so many browser-based plugins that help to block these types of activities. In this case, you may not use our services in full.
Links to other websites
Our website, UrFitPal.com, may contain links to other websites of similar interest and relevance(ads or other website links). However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any personal information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your data
Opt-out your data from Google: Opt_out.
Opt_out from google ads data.
Opt-out from Other third parties / platform
will update soon!!!
INFORMATION FROM MINORS
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. We never ask our customers their age. We only collect a person’s email and name for email marketing and social marketing.
As parents, If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please let us know at [email protected].
If you subscribed to our website via an email sign-up form (Mailchimp), you can review and unsubscribe here.
You may request details of any personal information which we hold about you.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.